Securities Litigation Attorneys in White Plains, NY
Since the 1960's, Lowey Dannenberg, P.C. has successfully prosecuted violations of state or federal securities laws and common law claims for breaches of fiduciary duty or fraud. We have recovered billions of dollars for investors.
Superlative success recovering funds
Very often, opting out of class action litigation can lead to higher-value recoveries. Lowey Dannenberg will ensure that you or your institution will take the best route to ensure maximized success. Some examples of our exemplary results with past clients include:
- Obtaining, as lead counsel, a $219 million settlement of a Madoff feeder fund case.
- A $169.5 million settlement of options backdating fraud litigation against Juniper Networks and others, led by Lowey Dannenberg as lead counsel for major public pension funds.
- As Co-lead Counsel, recovering $69 million for stockholders of Affiliated Computer Services on the eve of trial, by challenging the terms of the ACS merger with Xerox.
- Obtaining a temporary restraining order for mutual funds enjoining the Republic of Argentina from canceling $60 million face value of bonds erroneously tendered.
- Approval from the California District Court of a securities class action settlement of Luminent Mortgage Capital, Inc. in the midst of a bankruptcy.
- Achieving a $79.75 million recovery for class of United States investors in Philip Services Corp securities.
- Recovering $78.7 million for an opt-out client from WorldCom securities fraud.
If you or your institution has been harmed, nationally-recognized Lowey Dannenberg has the experience needed to handle your complex litigation needs. Speak with an attorney at our offices in New York or Pennsylvania online or at 914-997-0500.