Talented Lawyers Focused On The Best Resolution For Your Business.
Lowey Dannenberg, P.C. regularly represents businesses ranging in size from the Fortune 100 to local family enterprises in enforcing rights and remedies. In the 2013 edition of the Corporate Counsel Magazine’s “In House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies,” the firm’s long-time clients Aetna Inc. and Humana, Inc. each identified Lowey Dannenberg as a “Go-to Law Firm” for litigation services.
Experience finds 'out of the box' solutions.
We have the skill and toughness to win, but also the long term experience to know that a long fight isn’t always what is best for you. Our lawyers have handled a variety of issues including:
- litigated and resolved a long running dispute between two large commercial bakeries for our client, one of the largest bakeries in the Eastern United States
- represented a mental health hospital in regulatory proceedings and litigation related to licensing and business practices
- successful defense and trial of a commercial dispute with a customer seeking more than $1.2 billion in damages
- defense of a series of 17 related employment termination based cases in a variety of state and federal courts featuring unfair trade practices claims under California law
- recovery of $5.4 million from a bankrupt medical provider in a shifted risk arrangement
- dismissal of an $18.7 million coordination of benefits dispute
- successful resolution of an $8.9 million software licensing dispute
If you or your institution has been harmed, nationally recognized Lowey Dannenberg has the experience needed to handle your complex litigation needs. Speak with an attorney at our offices in New York or Pennsylvania online or at 914-997-0500.