On May 2, 2019, following a contested application for lead counsel involving four other prominent law firms, Judge Jed S. Rakoff appointed Lowey Dannenberg and Scott + Scott as interim co-lead class counsel in the consolidated class action In re GSE Bonds Antitrust Litigation, 19-cv-1704 (S.D.N.Y.). The case alleges that some of the world’s largest financial institutions conspired to fix the prices of bonds issued by government-sponsored entities, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Lowey Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in GSE Bond Litigation
- Lowey Seeks Court Appointed Special Master to Protect Child Abuse Victims of Dr. Archibald at Rockefeller University Hospital
- Lowey President Barbara Heart Speaks With AM970/The Answer’s Greg Floyd
- Associate Shelly Chauncey Selected For Drexel University 40 Under 40 List
- Lowey President Barbara Hart speaks at conference on Gender and Diversity in the C Suite and Boardroom.