On May 2, 2019, following a contested application for lead counsel involving four other prominent law firms, Judge Jed S. Rakoff appointed Lowey Dannenberg and Scott + Scott as interim co-lead class counsel in the consolidated class action In re GSE Bonds Antitrust Litigation, 19-cv-1704 (S.D.N.Y.). The case alleges that some of the world’s largest financial institutions conspired to fix the prices of bonds issued by government-sponsored entities, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Lowey President Barbara J. Hart Comments on Rockefeller University Report
- Lowey Wins Final Approval of $182.5M Euribor Settlement with Citi and JPMorgan
- Hart Comments on Findings in Rockefeller Investigation
- Lowey Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in GSE Bond Litigation
- Lowey Seeks Court Appointed Special Master to Protect Child Abuse Victims of Dr. Archibald at Rockefeller University Hospital