On June 18, 2018, Judge J. Paul Oetken appointed Lowey Dannenberg as interim class counsel in the consolidated action In re Mexican Government Bonds Antitrust Litigation, 18-cv-02830 (S.D.N.Y). The case alleges that a group of government-appointed market makers conspired to fix Mexican government bond prices and the bid-ask spread charged to investors between at least January 1, 2006 and April 19, 2017. Lowey filed the first complaint on behalf of the Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Retirement System and Electrical Workers Pension Fund Local 103, I.B.E.W., in March 2018.
- Lowey Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in GSE Bond Litigation
- Lowey Seeks Court Appointed Special Master to Protect Child Abuse Victims of Dr. Archibald at Rockefeller University Hospital
- Lowey President Barbara Heart Speaks With AM970/The Answer’s Greg Floyd
- Associate Shelly Chauncey Selected For Drexel University 40 Under 40 List
- Lowey President Barbara Hart speaks at conference on Gender and Diversity in the C Suite and Boardroom.