On January 28, 2019, Judge Joseph H. McKinley Jr. appointed Lowey Dannenberg as interim co-lead counsel in the consolidated class action In Re: Papa John’s Employee and Franchisee Employee Antitrust Litigation, 3:18-cv-825 (W.D. Ky.). The case alleges that Papa John’s and its franchisees conspired to suppress the wages of Papa John’s restaurant employees between at least 2008 through the present. Lowey filed the first complaint on behalf of Jamiah Greer on December 4, 2018.
- Lowey Appointed Lead Counsel in JPMorgan Precious Metals Spoofing Case
- Lowey Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in Papa John’s No-Hire Case
- Lowey Wins $7 Million Settlement for Investors in BBSW
- Lowey recovers $491.5 million for Euribor derivatives investors with addition of new settlements
- Hart to Speak At Antitrust Training Academy on October 29th