On January 28, 2019, Judge Joseph H. McKinley Jr. appointed Lowey Dannenberg as interim co-lead counsel in the consolidated class action In Re: Papa John’s Employee and Franchisee Employee Antitrust Litigation, 3:18-cv-825 (W.D. Ky.). The case alleges that Papa John’s and its franchisees conspired to suppress the wages of Papa John’s restaurant employees between at least 2008 through the present. Lowey filed the first complaint on behalf of Jamiah Greer on December 4, 2018.
- Lowey President Barbara J. Hart Comments on Rockefeller University Report
- Lowey Wins Final Approval of $182.5M Euribor Settlement with Citi and JPMorgan
- Hart Comments on Findings in Rockefeller Investigation
- Lowey Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in GSE Bond Litigation
- Lowey Seeks Court Appointed Special Master to Protect Child Abuse Victims of Dr. Archibald at Rockefeller University Hospital