On May 1, 2019, Judge Victor Marrero appointed Lowey Dannenberg, Scott+Scott, and Labaton Sucharow as interim co-lead class counsel in the consolidated class action In re European Government Bonds Antitrust Litigation, 19-cv-2601 (S.D.N.Y.). The case alleges that some of the world’s largest banks, including RBS, and Bank of American, conspired to fix the prices of bonds issued by members of the European Union in transactions with investors in the United States.
- SEC Whistleblower Program Set for Banner Year
- UPDATE – $53 Million Community Health Systems Securities Settlement Fairness Hearing Available by Teleconference
- CFTC Announces New Livestock Market Task Force
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Santander Consumer USA (SC)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC)