On May 1, 2019, Judge Victor Marrero appointed Lowey Dannenberg, Scott+Scott, and Labaton Sucharow as interim co-lead class counsel in the consolidated class action In re European Government Bonds Antitrust Litigation, 19-cv-2601 (S.D.N.Y.). The case alleges that some of the world’s largest banks, including RBS, and Bank of American, conspired to fix the prices of bonds issued by members of the European Union in transactions with investors in the United States.
- Lowey President Barbara J. Hart Comments on Rockefeller University Report
- Lowey Wins Final Approval of $182.5M Euribor Settlement with Citi and JPMorgan
- Hart Comments on Findings in Rockefeller Investigation
- Lowey Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in GSE Bond Litigation
- Lowey Seeks Court Appointed Special Master to Protect Child Abuse Victims of Dr. Archibald at Rockefeller University Hospital