Ms. Hart will be speaking at the New York State Bar Association Antitrust Expert Training Academy. Ms. Hart will lecture on Taking and Defending Expert Depositions. The 3-day Academy is recommended for trial practitioners. Workshops include presentations, critiques and feedback from some of the bar’s leading antitrust practitioners.
- Lowey Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in GSE Bond Litigation
- Lowey Seeks Court Appointed Special Master to Protect Child Abuse Victims of Dr. Archibald at Rockefeller University Hospital
- Lowey President Barbara Heart Speaks With AM970/The Answer’s Greg Floyd
- Associate Shelly Chauncey Selected For Drexel University 40 Under 40 List
- Lowey President Barbara Hart speaks at conference on Gender and Diversity in the C Suite and Boardroom.