On November 21, 2018, Lowey announced that Plaintiffs in Sullivan v. Barclays PLC, et. al., 13-cv-02811 (S.D.N.Y.) had reached settlements with Defendants JPMorgan and Citibank to resolve claims related to their alleged manipulation of the Euro Interbank Offered Rate (“Euribor”). These settlements provide for $182.5 million in monetary compensation, bringing the total amount recovered for Euribor-based derivatives investors to $491.5 million. The case is currently pending in the Southern District of New York before the Honorable P. Kevin Castel. Additional information about these new settlements can be found here: https://www.law360.com/competition/articles/1104669/jpmorgan-citi-reach-182-5m-deal-in-euribor-investor-suit
- Lowey Wins $7 Million Settlement for Investors in BBSW
- Lowey recovers $491.5 million for Euribor derivatives investors with addition of new settlements
- Hart to Speak At Antitrust Training Academy on October 29th
- Barbara Hart will be co-hosting the 18th Eleanor’s Legacy annual fall lunch on October 1, 2018.
- Lowey Dannenberg Defeats Motion in Securities Class Action Against Community Health Systems, Inc.