On June 18, 2018, Judge J. Paul Oetken appointed Lowey Dannenberg as interim class counsel in the consolidated action In re Mexican Government Bonds Antitrust Litigation, 18-cv-02830 (S.D.N.Y). The case alleges that a group of government-appointed market makers conspired to fix Mexican government bond prices and the bid-ask spread charged to investors between at least January 1, 2006 and April 19, 2017. Lowey filed the first complaint on behalf of the Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Retirement System and Electrical Workers Pension Fund Local 103, I.B.E.W., in March 2018.
- Lowey Wins $7 Million Settlement for Investors in BBSW
- Lowey recovers $491.5 million for Euribor derivatives investors with addition of new settlements
- Hart to Speak At Antitrust Training Academy on October 29th
- Barbara Hart will be co-hosting the 18th Eleanor’s Legacy annual fall lunch on October 1, 2018.
- Lowey Dannenberg Defeats Motion in Securities Class Action Against Community Health Systems, Inc.