On June 18, 2018, The Justinian Society of Philadelphia hosted its Annual Meeting at the Union League of Philadelphia. Associate Anthony M. Christina was elected to the Board of Governors to serve a three-year term. Founded in 1935, the Justinian Society is a legal organization comprised of attorneys, judges and law students of Italian ancestry. Located in Philadelphia, the Society’s members celebrate generations of involvement within the legal community.
- Lowey Wins $7 Million Settlement for Investors in BBSW
- Lowey recovers $491.5 million for Euribor derivatives investors with addition of new settlements
- Hart to Speak At Antitrust Training Academy on October 29th
- Barbara Hart will be co-hosting the 18th Eleanor’s Legacy annual fall lunch on October 1, 2018.
- Lowey Dannenberg Defeats Motion in Securities Class Action Against Community Health Systems, Inc.