Experienced Financial and Health Care Litigators Protect Your Interests
AV Preeminent® Rated representing institutions and individuals who have been financially wronged
Lowey Dannenberg Cohen & Hart P.C. is an established and highly-regarded litigation firm, representing institutional and individual investors and consumers in actions to recover financial losses and to obtain other relief due to malfeasance, deceptive and anti-competitive business practices or other violations of law.
Renowned. Resourceful. Respected.
Established in 1968, Lowey Dannenberg offers a unique legal experience, providing thorough investigation and litigation services for attorneys, businesses, insurance providers, employees, investors and shareholders to recover or avoid significant losses. Our sterling record is owed to our extensive knowledge of financial recovery, which is bolstered by our:
- Experience – For more than 45 years, our dedication to a well-researched, client-focused approach has helped us establish a time-tested track record of success in recovering financial losses.
- AV Rating – We have earned the highest possible rating, AV Preeminent, from our peers in the legal world as rated by Martindale-Hubbell for our high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Focus on financial recovery – We focus primarily on litigation to recover financial losses, particularly within the field of healthcare recovery. We are well-known locally and nationally for our work in this industry.
Focused on financial recovery
While we concentrate on research and litigation services, we offer these services across a range of industries. Our areas of concentration include:
- Healthcare litigation
- Drug pricing manipulation – Recovering overcharges from prescription drug price manipulation
- Defective drugs – Litigating on behalf of insurance providers to recover overpayments for defective drugs and medical products
- Lien recovery – Prosecuting and settling lien reimbursements and lien recovery cases
- Investor litigation
- Anti-trust violations – Recovering finances lost due to anti-trust violations, including price fixing, output restrictions, group boycotts and other services for individual investors or classes affected by securities fraud
- Shareholder rights - Working with investors to protect their shareholder rights and counteract unethical business practices by corporate leaders
- Merger unfairness - Protecting shareholder value in the event of unfair merger
- Commodities litigation- Fighting violations of the Commodity Exchange Act
- Consumer litigation
- Qui tam – Recovering costs in the event of false claims
- Wage & hour – Protecting employees not properly assessed for overtime wages
- Consumer protection – Providing remedies for victims of consumer fraud
Contact a trusted and experienced New York and Pennsylvania litigation firm focused on providing superior service
If you or your institution has been financially wronged, nationally-recognized Lowey Dannenberg has the experience needed to handle your complex litigation needs. Speak with an attorney at our offices in New York or Pennsylvania online or at .